I currently have a bunch of Shelly 1, Shelly 1L, Shelly 2.5, Shelly Dimmer 2, Shelly i3 and Shelly Button 1 installed to control lights - everything is working as expected.
I am moving to the next step which is: controlling blinds with Shelly.
My current blinds are controlled via a wireless remote controller - I have no physical wired switch. The setup is the following:
- The remote control communicates with a Somfy "RTS slim receiver"
(link to receiver user manual: https://www.somfy.ch/downloads…_slim_receiver_rts_fr.pdf)
- The RTS slim receiver, which is wired to the motor, controls the blinds' motor
(link to motor user manual: https://service.somfy.com/downloads/master_v3_b2c/5055337c_j4_1tn_2tn_htm_wt_installation_guide.pdf)
I am looking to add a Shelly 2.5 to allow me control the blinds. This should allow me controlling the blinds either with my current remote controller or via Shelly App.
For sure I will use one Shelly 2.5 per blind motor.
My idea is to connect the Shelly 2.5 between the "RTS slim receiver" and the motor.
1. Does anyone have a similar configuration?
2. Does a Shelly 2.5 work for this?
3. Would it be correct connecting the Shelly 2.5 between the "RTS slim receiver" and the motor ? (would still need to connect Neutral in addition to the outputs from the receiver)
4. Any other advice? (I don't want to use a box)