© 2019 Stefan K. (aka 66er) - detailed information about this at the end of the manual (#3)
It was a very stony way, but below I can now introduce my solution with the original firmware.
The implementation of the transmit-detection was the first hurdle. Details were explained at this point.(only in German)
- compatible with the homematic systems CCU2, CCU3, Charly, as well as all offshoots like RaspberryMatic and piVCCU.
- installed add-on CUxD
(The knowledge about the handling CUxD, such as devices create, I assume at this point, otherwise "exploded" this guide Thank you for understanding.)
The advantages from my point of view:
- all Shelly Flood features are preserved, as I operate all the actuators and sensors with the original manufacturer firmware
- all future Shelly Flood updates will be usable
- Full Shelly app usability in parallel with homematic automation
- Operation as local solution or via Shelly-Cloud, additionally Homemati
The only compelling disadvantage is a shorter battery life!
I implemented the following functions on the Homematic page:
- Display of status (sleep or alarm condition)
- battery status
- Temperature (at the time of the last transmission)
- in addition to the possibilities of the cloud: failure monitoring
A view of the connection:
Why the integration as a switch:
It would have been nicer to present the Shelly Flood as a threat detector in Homematic. Why this does not work, I have already explained in this thread.(only in German)
After much trial and error (hence the name "VG Shelly Flood V4 in the picture), this solution seemed to me the most plausible:
OFF -> no alarm
ON -> water alarm
Important notes for the Shelly couplings on Homematic
- Preventive note for homematic users with firmware >=3.47.15
- Shelly with RESTRICT-LOGIN & Homematic
It should also be noted that the procedure of the transmitter detection is completely different than known from previous couplings! In this respect, please work carefully from top to bottom when rebuilding the instructions.
If not yet available, please create a device (28) System Exec! Above that the commands are issued. (No entries are made in CUxD-Exec!)
Have fun and success with it