Hi, I'm having a weird problem that I just cannot figure out.
I have 3 shelly RGBW2 devices. All three share the same power supply, which means they all turn on exactly at the same time. I mention this, in case it is relevant to the issue.
The problem is, only two devices are responsive. The third device does not respond to ping, and the webUI never loads. Funny thing is, if I reboot any of the working devices, the unresponsive one immediately starts working on its own. However, now the rebooted device is the one not responding. Again, if I reboot any of the other two, the faulty one fixes itself but the rebooted one now does not respond. This is consistent and I can continue to eternity, always seeing the same result. Only two devices are responsive at the same time.
Things I tried, but had no effect:
* I put my wireless router very close, in case signal wasn't strong enough.
* I changed from DHCP to static IP, in case the dhcp sever could not handle multiple simoultaneous lease requests.
* I verified all have different IP addresses. They do: x.x.x.110, x.x.x.111, x.x.x.112
* I used a different browser for each device (running out of ideas already ).
Some additional information:
* I have MQTT enabled.
* I have the latest non-beta version in all devices: 20201124-092159/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8
I cannot shake the feeling I'm missing something very obvious.
Anyone experienced something similar?