Shelly button1 wifi, problem with sleep mode ? OK when USB plugged

• Hello,

I made a scene WHEN the Shelly button is short pressed THEN turn on the light --> but it doesn't work when the button is not USB plugged

When I plug the device, all is OK

I have 4 buttons and the same problem with scenes --> the light is blinking and become green but no action on my lights/roller shutter...

I have IOS app and the firmware is 20201029-170348/V1.9.0@85C87178 on wifi button devices

Someone have a workaround ? or have the same trouble ?

I'm sad because I bought 400 € of shelly's devices but I can't use them correctly

May be a new firmware to correct potentialy sleep mode malfunction ?

BR

Nicolas

• Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

Sorry, that i can't help, i don't use the cloud myself.

I hope, anyone has an aswer for you.

Maybe MIHO , SebMai , funkenwerner ?

• I have the exactly the same issue as detailed in my post on 6th Dec. On battery the button works ok to trigger single devices by url but won’t trigger scenes unless plugged into usb power. Not convinced its a sleep issue as it occurs as soon as the button is unplugged so doubt it has time to go to sleep.

• I can also reproduce it.

Scenes does not seem to work in Deepsleep.

However, the scene is executed exactly once after disconnecting the USB supply from the deepsleep, but not after that.

Please open a ticket at Allterco for this.

Or, if possible, work with actions and HTTP commands. These also work in Deepsleep.

LG Michael

Einsteigertipps / Tips for beginners

Meine Shellys:

In Betrieb: 3x Shelly Dimmer, 3x Shelly 1, 2x Shelly 1PM, 2x Shelly 2.5, 1x Shelly RGBW2, 1x Shelly 4Pro, 4x Shelly H&T, 1x Shelly Sense, 10x Shelly Plug S, 2x Shelly Plug, 3x Shelly Smoke V1, 1x Shelly EM, 1x Shelly Flood, 3x Shelly Duo GU10, 2x Shelly Vintage, Shelly Duo, 1x Shelly Eye, 3x Shelly Door/Window, Shelly Button, Shelly Button 1, Shelly 3EM, Shelly Gas

Testboard mit Shelly Dimmer, Shelly Dimmer 2, Shelly 2.5, Shelly RGBW2, Shelly 1, Shelly 1Pm, Shelly i3, Shelly 2x Temp Add-On mit DHT22 und DS18B20, Shelly H&T, Shelly Door/Window 2

Kein übergeordnete System. Nur App und WebUI mit Cloudverbindung.:)

• Tech support have responded to my request as follows :-

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are aware of the issue, developers are already into the issue.

Soon it will be resolved, but it will take some time.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Shelly Support Team