I searched the forums and didn't find an answer for my problem. I am using a Shelly 2.5 to control 2 heating resistors. On channel 1 I have a 800W resistor and on channel 2 I have a 1200W resistor.
When I turn on channel 1 in the shelly app, the relay immediately turns on, the button turns blue and power info is immediately shown. After a short time, the inner temperature sensor reading stabilizes at around 77ºC
When I turn on channel 2 in the shelly app, the relay immediately turns on, but power info and the blue button only appear after 5 or 6 seconds. The inner temperature sensor reading starts rising and, after less than 5 mins, it overheats at 95ºC. It's unusable.
1200W at 220V ~= 5A, which is about half of what it should be able to handle.
I have tried rebooting it, factory resetting, but nothing changed. I am starting to think it might be faulty.
Any help / comments are appreciated. Thank you in advance.
I have attached the wiring diagram.