By courtesy of 66er, i take over the text formatting with the technological routine. (Stefan, express thanks again at this point!))
Hello Homematic Friends,
to integrate the Shelly EM into Homematic, you do not need any third-party firmware, that you have to flash.
Below my solution with the original firmware:
- compatible with the Homematic systems CCU2, CCU3, Charly, as well as all offshoots like RaspberryMatic and piVCCU.
- installed add-on CUxD in current version
(The knowledge about the handling CUxD, such as devices create, I assume at this point, otherwise "exploded" this guide Thank you for understanding.)
The advantages from my point of view:
- all Shelly EM properties are preserved as I operate the actuators with the original manufacturer firmware
- all future Shelly EM updates / updates will be usable
- Full Shelly app usability in parallel with Homematic automation
- Operation as local solution or via Shelly-Cloud, additionally Homematic
I implemented the following functions on the Homematic page:
- ON OFF
- Update of the current switching state in a freely adjustable interval, regardless of whether the operation is via Homematic or Shelly app or button
- Optional monitoring of the online status (accessibility via WLAN)
- Optional monitoring of currently power
- Optional monitoring of currently voltage
- Optional monitoring of currently reactive power
- Optional monitoring of currently Total consumed Energy
- Optional monitoring of currently Total returned Energy
A view to the connection:
I would like to recommend you to take a look at these threads before the implementation:
- Important notes on the Shelly couplings on Homematic
- Actions vs. Status queries in the Shelly couplings
At the appropriate place in the manual, everyone has to decide for themselves which route the switching status monitor wants to use.
(On the description of the creation of the CUxD devices I give up at this point, of course there is the CUxD document!)
If not yet available, please create a device (28) System Exec! Above that the commands are issued. (No entries are made in CUxD-Exec!)
Creation of a CUxD (40) 16-channel universal control as a switch
With each channel of the CUxD device, 1 Shelly EM can be mapped.
The settings of the channels:
The Shelly EM has two measuring channels to which two transducers can be connected.
Attention !: However, only one relay / switching output is integrated to control an external relay. When creating scenes or actions, the correct channel selection must be observed!
SWITCH|CMD_EXEC: Check mark!
Settings for SWITCH|CMD_SHORT:
Settings for SWITCH|CMD_LONG:
Adapt the IP address of the Shelly EM in each case!
This makes the PlugEM ready for use and can be switched on and off.
The instructions including the scripts and pictures are subject to copyright. Who violates the copyright (for example, images or texts illegally copied and published on other websites), makes itself gem. §§ 106 ff UrhG punishable, can also be warned with costs and must pay damages (§ 97 UrhG).
© 2019 SparkyMaster