Struggling to see what I am doing wrong and think I must be missing something blindingly obvious....Have looked through posts on this forum and videos, etc and think I have the right setup but can't have. Would really appreciate advice please.
Before installing Shelly, non-timed extractor fan in bathroom comes on with light switch. When I install the Shelly, the light no longer starts the fan and it can only be started by the Shelly. Before and after wiring diagrams attached.
I have 3 Shelly 1s. Have checked they work on a friends test rig and have borrowed one of his Shelly's that works correctly. Have same result when I substitute each.
- O is connected to the fan live terminal
- I to permanent live via isolation switch
- SW is connected to switched live output from the light switch
- L to permanent live via isolation switch
- N to neutral via isolation switch