SHUTTER 24V

Lass dich durch uns Informieren
Wir Informieren dich über neuigkeiten und Angebote von Allterco.
Melde dich beim Newsletter an !
Diesen findest du rechts in der Menueleiste ganz unten.
  • thanks for your reply

but i don't understand your plan

on Shelly 2.5, N is neutral? and L for Line?

if yes, so why N is connected to the + and L to the - ?

it's a nonsens for me

can you explain me?

also what is the use of these 2 modules (Finder)?

thank you

• Yes L is for line and N for neutral, but in DC is it like I show, why it so is can't I explain, what I can say, it's explained so in the manual too.

The relays are for switching, because the shelly will switch with minus (-) but you controller switch with plus (+) , and that's the only way to get it working.

• Hello Captain,

as SebMai already stated the power supply of the Shellys at DC is vice versa then with AC, so "L" in AC is "-" in DC and "N" in AC is "+" in DC. And therefore you should follow the manufacturer design and mark the wires in the same manner.

But I don't understand your sketch. For me there is something missing. There is a connection from the switch (P) to the motor (L). I guess you mean "+" in this case, but from where this is supplied?

I guess it is like this, isn't it?
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

If yes, this should be the correct connection diagram and in this case you would be able to use a Shelly 2.5 without additional relais.

Grüße Bernd

Mein "Smarthome":

FHEM als "Master"(Cloud-Free :))mit 48 Shellys(1, 1PM, 2, 2.5, 4Pro, RGBW2, PlugS, alle mit Original-FW),13x Sonoff (Tasmota-FW),12x Blitzwolf/Gosund(Tasmota-FW), 80x One-Wire Temp-Sensoren(13x D1-Mini mit Tasmota-FW),51x Modbus(Hutschienenzähler),31x Intertechno 433MHz(Rolladen-Aktoren),12x FBDECT(8 Heizkörperthermostate, 4 Schaltsteckdosen),21x Homematic(16 Raumthermostate, 3 FB-Heizungsaktoren, 2 Repeater),etc. ...

Neues von Print Worth 3D: ==> Marktplatz

• @SebMai

Please ckeck my sketch carefully. The switch switches "-" to the Shelly device, the shutter motor is supplied with "+" and the Shelly switches "-" to the Up/DOWN inputs of the motor. In this constellation you don't need any additional relay's!

But this could be clarified only by Captain because obviously there is something wrong/missing in his first sketch. If anything is different to my assumption, then the design need to be checked again.

Grüße Bernd

Mein "Smarthome":

FHEM als "Master"(Cloud-Free :))mit 48 Shellys(1, 1PM, 2, 2.5, 4Pro, RGBW2, PlugS, alle mit Original-FW),13x Sonoff (Tasmota-FW),12x Blitzwolf/Gosund(Tasmota-FW), 80x One-Wire Temp-Sensoren(13x D1-Mini mit Tasmota-FW),51x Modbus(Hutschienenzähler),31x Intertechno 433MHz(Rolladen-Aktoren),12x FBDECT(8 Heizkörperthermostate, 4 Schaltsteckdosen),21x Homematic(16 Raumthermostate, 3 FB-Heizungsaktoren, 2 Repeater),etc. ...

• Sorry, but we are discussing two different things. Important is what potential has the common wire at the motor? If this is "+" potential (equal to the current white wire at the switch) then the UP/DOWN commands need to be "-" potential and then my suggestion is ok. And for the switch the potential doesn't matter. You even can connect the "-" potential to the switch (according to my sketch).

But I already wrote that the sketch of captain is not complete. As long captain doe not post a correct and complete sketch and additional information nobody can give correct support.

Grüße Bernd

Mein "Smarthome":

• unfortunately, i dont know what i can added

i'm not an electrical expert and it's why i'm writing you

i just know 2 motors are powered by 24v transformer itself by 230v

also tranformer supplies control module in 24v where are linked 2 commands: opening (green) and closing (brown) and common (white) in +24v (tested by myself with transformer neutral)

(attached Sketch)

let me know what kind of info you need?

thank you for your help

• OK, let's start new.

At your sketch in post #5 you show a connection of 3 wires to the motor (white, green and brown), but in sketch #14 you show only 2 wires to the motor. I'm almost thinking we are working on a totally wrong base.

If the motors are only connected with 2 wires (black and red) to the relay then I think this relay has two functions. It acts as an isolating relay between the two motors and additionally it provides a pole changing function for the DC motors.

In this case the only way to use a Shelly 2.5 is to follow the wiring as SebMai shows at post #6 (with additional relays for decoupling the Shelly from the existing equipment. There is only one other solution to avoid these additional coupling relays. You could use two Shelly 1 instead because Shelly 1 has integrated a relay with dry contact. But in this case you don't have the look and feel of a roller shutter in the APP.

Grüße Bernd

Mein "Smarthome":

• So, you was faster. In this sketch you also have two wires to the motor, so I guess my estimation is correct and the original controller relay acts as a pole changing relay too.

The drawing with the Fibaro module is identical to the one with Shelly 2.5, only the Shelly does not have dry contacts at his inside relays. Therefore you will need to add those additional coupling relays (or use two Shelly 1 instead).

Grüße Bernd

Mein "Smarthome":