Roller Shutter Mode - Relay reset

• Hi, I have the Shelly configured for Roller Shutter but, when I give the order to Open or Close, the relay goes back to Pause in about 2 seconds. I am doing the test without load just with L& N connected.

I have configured for 60 seconds inching, no obstacle detection.

Any idea of what is happening ?n Wrong configuration ? Faulty Shelly ?

Thanks for your support.

• Hi, RogerInLisbon , and welcome in the forum. :)

Do you have a shelly2 or Shelly2.5?

Is the firmware up to date?

Perhaps, the problem may be, you haven't load on it.

I tried to test it with lamps.

Maybe you'll try it that way. ;)

LG / best regards

Stefan

Ich übernehme keine Haftung für von mir gegebene Antworten, Tipps und veröffentlichte Projekte! Jeder ist für sich selbst verantwortlich! Arbeiten an 230V sind in Deutschland von einer Elektrofachkraft auszuführen!

Mein System / my system:

Homematic CCU2 + Homematic Charly (CCU3) mit Fremdkopplungen:
    unter Anderen 3x Shelly 1, 4x Shelly 2.5, 1x Shelly Bulb, 5x Shelly Plug S, 1x Shelly RGBW2 und 1x Shelly H&T im Produktivbetrieb.

• Hello RogerInLisbon ,

Welcome in the Forum!

incorrectly set the button type? -> Activation Switch

Beste Grüße

Axel

Theorie ist wenn man alles weiß und nichts funktioniert. Praxis ist wenn alles funktioniert und keiner weiß warum.

Homematic/IP mit CCU3, iOBroker, Shelly (1, 2.5, RGBW2, PlugS, EM), Arduino (Mega 2560, W5100)->Homeduino

Visualisierung (auf iPad Air) mit Mediola AIO CREATOR NEO

Ich übernehme keine Haftung für eventuelle Schäden die aufgrund von Fehlern oder Missinterpretation meiner hier gegebenen Antworten aufgetreten sind oder auftreten werden.

• Have you tested with load this time?

If i remember all right, without any load, that was the same with my shelly.

When I plugged in lamps, it worked. ;)

LG / best regards

Stefan

Ich übernehme keine Haftung für von mir gegebene Antworten, Tipps und veröffentlichte Projekte! Jeder ist für sich selbst verantwortlich! Arbeiten an 230V sind in Deutschland von einer Elektrofachkraft auszuführen!

Mein System / my system:

unter Anderen 3x Shelly 1, 4x Shelly 2.5, 1x Shelly Bulb, 5x Shelly Plug S, 1x Shelly RGBW2 und 1x Shelly H&T im Produktivbetrieb.

• Have you tested with load this time?

If i remember all right, without any load, that was the same with my shelly.

When I plugged in lamps, it worked. ;)

Thanks, no 66er, I haven't, I am travelling and I asked in order to avoid having additional work in case someone knew that this is the correct behaviour. It seems it is, thanks.

• You're welcome :)

In case of further problems, just post here. ;)

LG / best regards

Stefan

Mein System / my system:

• Thanks for your feedback. :thumbup:

LG / best regards

Stefan

Mein System / my system: