TRV not connecting anymore + How to stop TRV's during summer ?

Neue Seite 1

INFO !!!
We get over and over again by mail from the users that their devices can not log into the cloud.
Error message: Device belongs to another user !
How to fix this message you can find under the following link:
https://www.shelly-support.eu/lexikon/index.php?entry/335-how-to-do-when-cloud-login-error-the-device-already-belongs-to-another-user-acco/

We do not answer any more inquiries by mail, because it is beyond our capacities.
Thank you for your understanding
PS: The instructions work 100%.

Admin
(Detlef Mertsch)

• Hi, i have bought 2 TRV and connected them with success. Then i have bought 2 more but still not yet connected.

In meantime 1 of the first TRV connected lost the connection. So i tried to reconnect it but i cannot.

I try to reset it with the reset button, it is indicating AP, then from the Shelly App on my Android i can go to ADD Device, select the wifi network, then select the TRV, then it says TRV has been connected, but in the app it still shows "connecting".

Now i don't have access anymore to the reset button. When i try to click on it, there is nothing inside, looks like the reset button has disappeared inside the TRV, so i cannot reset it again.

In the end this TRV is now totally not usable.... ==> i have opened a ticket to the Shelly support

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Other question : when the summer arrives i stop my heating system. So, is there a simple way to tell all TRV that they have to stop working ?