- we (the users) are missing
- what we would like to have changed
- additional options
shortly: constructive proposals for extension.
With a little bit luck and with appropriate objectivity, one or the other may even be involved in product planning.
(After all, we are now the official German and Multilingual Shelly support forum )
If there are many contributions, I can collect these in a list gladly in the 1. Thread. Converted points accordingly will be marked.
So go ahead.
Summary of contributions:
- Delete function for uploaded images in the app
- when connecting a new Shelly the app should remember the wifi password
- Long Press Button Function for Shelly 1 via the Shelly Cloud app
- There should be the option of using an ntp address as the time server (for the operation mot MQTT / without cloud), or the shellies should at least use the MQTT server (its IP address) automatically as a time server in case of MQTT operation.
- The energy values should also be displayed in the WEB-IF
- The energy values should be stored fail-safe on the Shelly.
- It should be possible to set / reset the energy counter via MQTT / WEB-IF.
- It should be possible to have the names of each channel with its own Labels, so that it#S not always just "Channel 1, Channel 2, ... to see
- Widgets would be a great thing
- Using of MQTT & Cloud at the same time
- Alexa & Google Home support for Shelly Sense IR devices ("Alexa, turn on the TV")
Your further suggestions will be attached here in this 1. posting, and the list will continue to be compared with the German theme.